All You Magazine's 2-for-1 Deal ~ Click HERE
If you strive to be a frugal shopper, you’ll want to take advantage of every available coupon resource you can get your hands on! I’ve highlighted the very best resources right here. I strive to bring my readers the latest coupon offers. Remember, the best way to stay abreast of the latest coupons and savings offers, be sure to sign up for my daily deal updates. You’ll always find the very latest coupons in my Coupon Database.
Keep up with all my latest printable coupon alerts!
Box Tops 4 Education
Eat Better America
Organic Valley Coupons
Cascadian Farm Coupons
Target Grocery Coupons
Organic Food Coupons
* The best resource for manufacturer’s grocery coupons will be the inserts you’ll find in many national Sunday newspapers. Buy multiple copies of the Sunday newspaper if the coupons are especially advantageous to you… if you see products that can be combined with sales and will help you build your stockpile, this will give you a nice return on your investment. You can get a preview each week of the Sunday inserts at several places.
* Take advantage of the free coupons you’ll see displayed on store shelves. These coupons are otherwise known as “blinkies”. Many times I’ve seen great coupons available on the shelf, while the product itself wasn’t on sale. If it’s a product you use regularly, grab some of those coupons while they’re available and then pair them up later when the item is on sale.
* Many women’s magazines feature manufacturer’s coupons. You’ll see a center insert quite regularly in such publications as Woman’s Day, Good Housekeeping, and The Ladies’ Home Journal. If you really want to amp up your savings, you don’t want to miss All You Magazine. This magazine is available at Walmart and features approximately $50 (often more) in coupon savings each and every month.
I’ve subscribed to this money-saving magazine for over 3 years and the savings have been immeasurable.
* Don’t forget about Catalina coupons! These are the coupons that print out at the cash register. What many people don’t know is that these can often be used in addition to manufacturer’s coupons that you may have for the same product…I’ve had great luck in using two coupons as I’ve just described at Walgreens.
* Much like how you can use Catalina coupons in addition to manufacturer’s coupons for one product, the same can be said for eCoupons at UPromise.com and SavingStar. Once you join UPromise.com, you can register select grocery savings cards ( I have my Ingles and Food Lion cards registered) and then select which monthly eCoupons you want to take advantage of…the selection changes each month. Learn more about UPromise and eCoupons HERE. Take advantage of all the eCoupon sites listed here.
*Live on a military base? You won’t find a better resource for coupon match ups and store savings at military commissaries than Military Wives Saving.