Swag Bucks 101: Tips On Earning Swag Bucks, FREE Gift Cards & Prizes
If you’ve been reading this blog for any length of time, then you already know just how much I LOVE Swag Bucks. Since I write about them so often, I thought it would be helpful to write a more in depth primer about this wonderful rewards program:
What Are Swag Bucks? Swag Bucks are an online form of currency…accumulate Swag Bucks and then redeem them for prizes and rewards. You win Swag Bucks primarily by using the Swag Bucks search engine. Search online? Of course you do! You can see a Swag Buck pictured below (this is a $10 Swag Buck that popped up after a search). There are other ways you can earn Swag Bucks….more on that in a bit!
How Do You Get Started? It’s simple: Join Swag Bucks! It’s free to join and you’ll get your first 30 Swag Bucks for free when you sign up.
What’s The Best Way To Search? You don’t have to make Swag Bucks your home page. The best way to remember to use Swag Bucks is to download the Swag Bucks Toolbar. Log in to your Swag Bucks account and grab the toolbar. I use the toolbar and love it. Not only does it remind me to use it to search and earn Swag Bucks, but you’ll also be alerted to FREE Swag Codes that are available at random times on your toolbar….these are codes you can redeem for Swag Bucks.
What Prizes Can You Get With Swag Bucks? There is a huge assortment of prizes to choose from. My favorite is the $5 Amazon Gift Card. You can redeem 450 Swag Bucks for a $5 Amazon Gift Card. I redeemed my points for over $200 in Amazon credits in 2010. PayPal is another popular option. Now can you see why people talk about earning & using Swag Bucks to do their yearly Christmas shopping?!
How Else Can I Earn Swag Bucks? There are many options to help you rake in extra Swag Bucks! Let’s round them up here:
- Refer your friends to Swag Bucks. Many of my swag bucks are earned by referring friends and readers to Swag Bucks. Every time your referred friend earns Swag Bucks, so do you! If they win 50 Swag Bucks, so do you. You can earn up to 1,000 Swag Bucks per referral.
- Besides sharing your referral link with your friends & family, every time you win Swag Bucks by searching, you’ll see a share option: share your win on Facebook & Twitter and your referral link will automatically be included, giving you the opportunity to get new referrals!
- Speaking of Facebook & Twitter….follow SwagBucks on Twitter and follow Swagbucks on Facebook, as they often feature free Swag Codes.
- Sign up for the Swag Bucks newsletter. Not only will you keep up to speed with the latest Swag Bucks news, but often times there are free Swag Codes in the newsletters!
- Swag Bucks recently released FREE Swag Bucks Games… choose a game to play for free and you’ll qualify to earn bonus Swag Bucks just for playing.
- Shop at Swag Buck’s Shop & Earn Mall and you’ll earn 2 Swag Bucks for every $1 you spend.
- Print grocery coupons and earn 10 Swag Bucks for every coupon redeemed….stretching your coupon savings even more!
- You’ll get 50 free Swag Bucks each year when your birthday rolls around. Just be sure to enter your birth date in your account details.
- Participate in daily polls & surveys. You can earn 1 Swag Buck each day for taking the daily poll. Ditto for visiting the survey page.
- Take advantage of Mega Swag Bucks Friday. This event happens every Friday and you’ll have better chances of winner higher value Swag Bucks.
- Shop the Daily Deals page, where 2 great deals from Froobi are offered up daily and you can earn Swag Bucks if you make a purchase.
Join SwagBucks Today!